• Create your own happiness.

    East Coast Trip


    This post is long over due, but I wanted to write about my trip to the east coast of Canada last August!  Now, I have never been out east but let me tell you... I never knew Canada could be so pretty!  Beaches, seafood, cute colourful towns, light houses, islands, red cliffs....wow.  
    In two weeks we went to four provinces: Prince Edward Island (my fave), Nova Scotia,  New Brunswick, and Quebec.

    I made a video of the trip using my videography skills, but since I won't be sharing it on the internet, here are some pictures :)

    Cavendish Beach, PEI
    Mmm clams

    Tubing! Being pulled by a boat, so fun

    Sunset lighthouse as we boated by
    Marshes at Cavendish



    Peggy's Cove

    Surrounding Peggy's Cove

    Hopewell Rocks

    Pretty view along the highway

    Tadoussac

    Humpback whale spotted!

    View while whale watching

    All you can eat Lobster Supper!

    Tide pool at Peggy's Cove
    Lunenberg, NS
    Some of these pictures will also be in the Travel and Food sections of the blog :)
    I definitely recommend to everyone to do this road trip!!!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    A photoblog of my favourite hobbies: collecting orchids, traveling, and eating. Just a tidbit of what makes me happy :)

    Blogroll