• Create your own happiness.

    California Coast Trip


    This was during the holidays, but I figured its never too late to post travel photos!  I love looking through other people's travel photos because they give me ideas of where I would like to go next... Or at least they give me an excuse to day dream.

    My sister and I met up with my parents in San Francisco, which was beautiful!  San Fran has a reputation for being unique, funky, gorgeous, natural....and it did not disappoint!  We even hiked through an ancient forest with huge trees in Muir Woods.





    We stopped by LA for a day, then went to the Grand Canyon and then Las Vegas.  It was a tiring trip, but we got to drive the famous Highway 1 which is a long trip, but it really has some breathtaking views.  We even stopped by a couple beaches, saw wild elephant seals, and even a whale from the shore!

    For pictures of the Grand Canyon, Muir Woods, and others from the trip, check out my Travel page.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    A photoblog of my favourite hobbies: collecting orchids, traveling, and eating. Just a tidbit of what makes me happy :)

    Blogroll