• Create your own happiness.

    Winter Update


    Hi there!

    I thought I would give you a winter update on my orchids...so far so good!  First I'd like to report some spiking...

    My first secondary spike (or spike at all really) from a mini!!!



    The second is a whole new primary spike (my first too!) from my purple veined yellow orchid.  This orchid was the weakest of them all, and to be honest not nearly as nice as my others...but surprise surprise its the first to re-spike.  That's what I love about orchids, they are so unexpected.




    Finally, here is a overview picture of my orchid collection.  We got blooms, people!  And most of there are re-blooms too, despite the -34 degree weather.  Can't wait to see what summer and warm weather will bring.





    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    A photoblog of my favourite hobbies: collecting orchids, traveling, and eating. Just a tidbit of what makes me happy :)

    Blogroll