• Create your own happiness.

    The Unblooming Mini


    Hello!  So it's been two weeks since my last post about my purple mini that for some reason, stopped blooming once I brought it home .  The blooms that were open wilted off, and the buds kept developing...they just won't open!  It has been like this for about a month now.  I read that it might be because its not humid enough and because the root system is damaged, but have a look, everything is looking very healthy!


    One month ago

    Still the same one month later


    Strange....such a healthy root system!


    I guess I'll never know.  Darn.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    A photoblog of my favourite hobbies: collecting orchids, traveling, and eating. Just a tidbit of what makes me happy :)

    Blogroll