• Create your own happiness.

    My Little Funky Orchid


     Just wanted to show you all  purple mini orchid I received about 2 years ago, on a first date!  But I did not know much about orchids back then, and as soon as the blooms fell off, the orchid deteriorated from there.  

    When it was near death, I handed it over to my aunt, and over a year later...this is where it is now :P


    Kinda looking funky, but still alive at least!  And it looks like it split into two plants?!? I am going to bring it home and hopefully, with my new growing skills, it will bloom again.  It was drowning in some water and it looks like the leaves are sunburnt (even though the other orchids on the same shelf were in rebloom and seemed to be fine).  Fingers crossed it is returned to its former glory!  

    In other news...

     I went to Loblaws and caught this beauty for 10$.  It has tons of blooms and buds, and two spikes!



    I can't wait to collect more!


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    A photoblog of my favourite hobbies: collecting orchids, traveling, and eating. Just a tidbit of what makes me happy :)

    Blogroll