• Create your own happiness.

    First Food Post


    Hey there!

    Just wanted to comment on my first food post - check out the food section for photos of delicious meals that I think stand out in my mind - and my taste buds.  I have eaten at an AMAZING pizza place, as well as an authentic sushi restaurant that serves sushi the way its meant to be - very different from the all-you-can-eat and even good restaurant varieties.  But unfortunately....it was just so delicious, I forgot to take pictures :(

    But I did remember to take a photo of this sweet and summery mango-quinoa salad that my friend made at a beach BBQ today....the taste was so unique, and its so healthy for you too!


    Keep checking out the Food page for more tantalizing pictures!


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    A photoblog of my favourite hobbies: collecting orchids, traveling, and eating. Just a tidbit of what makes me happy :)

    Blogroll