• Create your own happiness.

    First Travel Post


    Hello there.

    Just wanted to have a post introducing my travel section; I have just started uploading photos from my trips.  So far, I have only posted key pictures from my one month stay in South America (Peru, Bolivia) and various places from my four month stay in France.

    Here is a visual tidbit of what is in my Travel section:




    I never truly realized how many places I have travelled and that is one of the reasons why I started this blog - to not only share places and things that I consider beautiful, but to remind myself how much I am blessed.

    Much more to come! (happy dance)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    A photoblog of my favourite hobbies: collecting orchids, traveling, and eating. Just a tidbit of what makes me happy :)

    Blogroll