• Create your own happiness.

    Home Depot Coupon for Orchids


    A friend, knowing my obsession for orchids, sent me a Home Depot coupon for $4 off any regular priced orchid (max. 2)!  Naturally, I simply had to go the very same day,

    The Home Depot near my place does not take good care of their orchids at all.  They are always sitting in pots full of water and dying. However, I did find some nice ones...



    I love the pink/orange/spot combo of the first one, it is just so pretty.  The white spotted one I wasn't too fond of at first, but the longer I looked at it, the cuter it looked!  Maybe it was because compared to all the other orchids, it was in actual good shape.

    Home Depot even had mini cymbidiums for 50% off...Only 15 bucks!  I was sooo tempted to buy one, but my boyfriend stopped me reminding me that they were on sale because they had no blooms and were probably dying (you can't check the roots easily like phals) and that I had just bought a giant one metre tall cymbidum so I did not need another.


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    A photoblog of my favourite hobbies: collecting orchids, traveling, and eating. Just a tidbit of what makes me happy :)

    Blogroll